Who We Are
We are a well- established, privately held firm that values "doers"
over talkers and mentors over managers. We have a proven track
record in competing with and beating our larger competitors in a
team based environment not typically found in our industry. Sound
too good to be true? Keep reading.
• We are focused and relentless Monday thru Thursday and reward
those efforts by encouraging our team to leave early on
• In the Spring/Fall we hold team outings. In the summer we have
BBQs and wear shorts and T-Shirts in the office. In the winter we
hold a JVT Holiday Party that includes an overnight stay in the
• Top performers enjoy unlimited vacation time, earn quarterly
bonuses in addition to their commission, and participate in the
"President's Club" (company paid, long weekend getaway at a warm
• Most of us are sports fans and get to enjoy a Red Sox or Bruins
• Beyond the typical Health/Dental benefits we offer a 401 (k)
company match AND profit sharing plan.
Who You Are
• Someone who understands and embraces the fact that "Top Talent"
is not found only on the job boards. You regularly cold call into
companies and have the ability to attract passive candidates.
• An IT Recruiter that is: "Hands On", "roll-up-the-sleeves", and
• Someone always curious about the latest technologies and
understand the importance of learning them through conversations
with candidates and independent research.
• Someone who understands that "nothing worth having comes without
Why would I want to join the JVT Team?
• We don't have every client. Instead we have select clients that
we value and work with exclusively.
• We do not have divisions or silos. We challenge our recruiters by
giving them exposure to various clients, job functions, industries
• We do not have "candidate control". We believe in our recruiter's
ability to be accountable by owning each job that they are
assigned. You will not be at a disadvantage walking in the
If you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional
growth opportunities and earning potential, apply today. Contact
Rhonda Rolli. firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-557-7126.