Branch Operation Manager
Company: LEADER BANK
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Leader Bank is looking for exceptionally dedicated team members
to join one of the region's fastest growing community banks and
mortgage lenders. At the time of its founding in 2002, Leader Bank
had one branch office, $6.5 million in assets and 7 team members.
Since then, the Bank has become of the most successful banks in
Massachusetts with $2.5 billion in assets, more than 400 team
members, 7 branch offices, and annual mortgage originations of $5.6
billion.Exemplary products and an innovative spirit have driven
Leader Bank's rapid growth over the years, and our team members
embrace these values. Our mission is to obsess over our clients,
make them feel valued, and maintain long-term relationships with
them by constantly enhancing our products and processes to always
be improving our client experience. For our team members, Leader
Bank prioritizes competitive compensation and benefits, a healthy
work-life balance, and an environment that fosters diversity and
inclusion.We are looking for a Branch Operations Manager that
oversees and administers the management of the full-service
branches and online branch for profitability, growth, and
consistency in operating procedures, including audits and
trainings. Aligns Retail Banking strategies to support all branches
and departments in meeting the bank strategic goals and
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors branches to ensure policies & procedures are being
- Effectively coordinates workflow and management of all branches
under management authority to meet goals and objectives with focus
on customer service and LB values.
- Responsible for the branch HELOC program:
Follow up with branch LO's
- HELOC Origination
- Meetings with different teams
- Encompass HELOC/Mortgage pipelines
- Monthly Bonus
Guides and assists management in development of branch staff by
- Monitors and coach personnel in activities to ensure adherence
to the LB Branch Bible Core values.
- Ensures consistency in branch management, procedures, and
operations. Reviews and develops appropriate policies to maintain
and enhance uniform procedures.
- Monitors branch staffing levels, including employee scheduling
for efficiencies and adequate coverage.
- Monitor the Deposit Account Team.
- Creates and manages trackers, forms.
- Assist Head Teller Manager on audits and branch visits to
adhere to P&P, SOP's and LB Values.
Keywords: LEADER BANK, Arlington , Branch Operation Manager, Executive , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!