Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
You have cared for others most of your life and decided to make
a career out of your natural talent.Do you gain great satisfaction
from your ability to calm others and triage a situation or
ailment?If this sounds like you - then you have found the best
employer who will appreciate your work!
What you will get to do as a Wellness Nurse at Brightview?
Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance,
support and companionship.
- Administer or assist with medication for residents according to
the Resident Care Plan.
- Engage residents while checking on their wellbeing and
communicate changes in condition or Care Plan.
- Inspire your team and collaborate with the Health Services
Director in assessing and documenting resident assessmets at state
or Brightview specified intervals.Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- A graduate of a state approved school of nursing.
- A current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocation
- Minimum of one year of experience in assisted living, hospice,
home health, acute or long-term care environment.What can
Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN,
Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Arlington , Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN, Healthcare , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!