Registered Dental Hygienist
Company: GLAD Specialized Family Dentistry
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Do you like to learn and be challenged? Join our friendly,
patient-centered, Complete Health--- focused, and team-driven
practice. If you are cheerful, run on time, enjoy putting people at
ease, and educating patients, this is your career opportunity.The
Team's vision at Our Practice:The GO-to practice to FEEL Great, Be
Healthier and LOOK BETTERThe Team's purpose at Our Practice:We
enhance the quality of people's lives, starting with our ownThe
Values at Our Practice:Go-getter, Leadership, Accountable,
Dedication, Teamwork, Exuberant happiness, Always patient-centric,
Master consistencyOur Philosophy:We are a full-service family owned
dental practice looking out for our patients' Complete Health---
through the most thorough care available. Our team seeks to empower
our patients and their families, coworkers and friends. We are
looking for a Rockstar RDH or whom we like to call HYGENIUS---. The
ideal candidate is confident and committed to serving patients and
connecting with them to deliver the best healthcare.Job
- Understand and believe in what constitute a "Healthy Mouth" and
compare each patient's mouth to the standard using the "Healthy
Mouth Baseline" as a guide.
- Update patients' medical history, record blood pressure,
uncover any new conditions, among other things.
- Perform a comprehensive periodontal evaluation, including probe
depths, bleeding points, recessions, mobility, furcation, and
so-on. Use "Standards Of Care" and "Healthy Mouth Baseline" as
guidelines. Chart any progress/decline and advise the patient.
- Identify failing dental restorations, decay, and/or open
- Use the intraoral camera on every patient and use the photos to
educate patients about their oral health.
- Perform oral prophylaxis, polish, and educate patients on home
- Perform periodontal treatment on all patient as needed based on
"Standards of Care" guidelines.
- Discuss any unscheduled treatment with patients using visual
tools and verbal skills to educate and motivate them.
- Uncover patients' "Personal Motivators" during the visit and
record them in their charts. Summarize your findings to the patient
and educate them about the potential consequences of their
condition if let untreated. Educate the patients regarding the next
steps that the Doctor will likely recommend. Uncover any concerns
that the patient may have and alert the appropriate person (i.e.
- Advise the Doctor when a patient is ready for an exam. Inform
the Doctor of the patient's periodontal score, what was completed
during the visit, any unfinished treatments, recall intervals and
any medical/personal concerns the patient may have. Include their
"Personal Motivator" as appropriate.
- Schedule patients for a future Continuing Care appointment,
emphasizing the need for continuing care and the recommended next
appointment interval.The Ideal Candidate:
- Is committed to continuing growth
- Is a team-player
- Has the ability to think outside the box, create better
processes and collaborate
- Is dedicated to operating with integrity (Keeping your
- Is deeply passionate about serving others
- Is positive and like to have fun
- Is responsibleCompetitive salary, benefits, and bonus plan.
Close-knit office unit.Please respond By email:
- In the subject of the put "I'm your world-class
- In the body of the email, write why you are the right person
for the position
- Attach your Resume
- Include your salary requirementsSkills:
- General Practice
Keywords: GLAD Specialized Family Dentistry, Arlington , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!