Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Make up to $72 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Arlington,
MA (and nearby areas) as a W2 employee, but with absolute control
over your work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you have the
final say over when, where, and how often you work. With our
all-in-one app you can easily select shifts at any of our partner
facilities, customize your pay, access free professional
development courses - and so much more.
As a nurse-founded company we know how hard it can be to manage a
nursing career and a healthy personal life, especially with
inflexible and unpredictable staffing systems. That's why our
founders wanted to build a company with nurse work-life balance at
its core, surrounded by layers of support. The result - at
IntelyCare you can finally have the career you love and a life you
can truly live.
Join our team and finally have the time to enjoy the ones you love
and the place you live. Need a day off to chaperone your child's
field trip along the Battle Road Byway? No problem. How about a
week off, whenever you like, to soak in as much sun as you can at
Shannon Beach or Reservoir Beach? With IntelyCare, you do all of
this and so much more. Here are a few more reasons to consider
joining our team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$72 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
merchAt IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they
see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted
to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what
they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My
average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has
taken a lot of stress off my life. I'm extremely thankful for this
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the
facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer
service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we
do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help - I can always
connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has
released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities,
such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare
staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're
- Training nursing staff and supervising themQualifications and
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skillsGet the Work-Life Balance You
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you
deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too.
Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit
your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve
balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts 02474
Keywords: IntelyCare, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!