Housekeeper - Senior Living - Part time
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Housekeeping is a critical part of the healthcare system. As a
Housekeeper in either a senior living facility or a hospital, you
extend the care and healing mission in a safe environment. We will
help match you to a housekeeping job where you will THRIVE! What's
in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Create a safe, secure and inviting environment for residents,
families and team members.
- Safe, reliable, steady industry with opportunity for
- Flexible hours
- These direct-hire housekeeping positions are both
full/part-time depending on your preference.
- Positions can include a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities How does it work? We use
a unique process to match you with the right job where we predict
you will thrive. Take our quick questionnaire by applying now. We
can potentially match you with several employers for you to choose
from. Our job is to match you to the right job.
Keywords: Arena, Arlington , Housekeeper - Senior Living - Part time, Hospitality & Tourism , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!