Company: Reverie 73 LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Reverie 73 Muses are responsible for interacting with customers
on the sales floor. The position is responsible for providing
accurate and comprehensive information regarding our product
offering and educating our customers on safe and responsible
- Manage all aspects of the customer experience, with a strong
focus on creating a welcoming and positive atmosphere.
- Ensure each guest feels comfortable by greeting and checking
them in, in a timely manner, and accurately performing transactions
through the POS system.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of all products to dispense
cannabis and cannabis products that are tailored to each individual
- Educate guests on the varieties of cannabis and
cannabis-infused products, enthusiastically answering questions and
- Actively listen to each guest to provide the highest possible
level of service.
- A mindset that understands the benefits of safe and
knowledgeable cannabis use and consumption and being a part of a
community that is focused on appealing to a wide variety of
customers each with a
- Maintain a sanitary, clean, safe, and well merchandised store
- Assist as needed in the inventory process, ensuring accuracy
and attention to detail.
- Recording and reporting marijuana waste ensuring inventory is
available for the customer (i.e., pre-weighing, packaging
- Attend and take responsibility for all trainings and education
including, but not limited to, products, compliance, safety, and
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements of the dispensary.
- Communicate all product information including dosage,
administration methods, safe and responsible use of products
accurately to customers, serving as a subject matter expert on
- Responsible for verification of customer purchases, including
the quantity of products being purchased, with a focus on
monitoring legal sales limits permissible by law.
- Ensure accuracy of all data input for client orders, with a
focus on recommending, “up-selling,” additional products at point
- Monitor and oversee all aspects of a safe and compliant
- Always maintain a clean and organized sales floor.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible product
consumption and responsible service by discreetly notifying
appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Follow all cash, non-cash, and product asset protection
guidelines and report any issues immediately.
Education and work experience –
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ post-secondary education in a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, client-service intensive
- Previous dispensary experience helpful.
- Willing to attend events outside of the dispensary including
but not limited to – trade shows, company sponsored events,
required on and off-site trainings, etc.
Knowledge and skills -
- Computer and equipment operations necessary for running a
retail dispensary, i.e., Electronic POS (Point of Sale)
- Able to communicate effectively and politely to all colleagues,
community members, and customers.
- Thorough understanding of Commonwealth of MA law governing
marijuana (company provided training).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current Marijuana
Establishment Agent Registration Card.
- Able to successfully pass an extensive background check.
About Reverie 73 LLC
We, Reverie 73, are more than a cannabis dispensary. Our
management team has expertise in the cannabis industry and decades
of experience in retail operations and marketing. We have created a
comfortable space for all guests to explore their cannabis
curiosities. Our knowledgeable Muses will assist you whether your
quest is to purchase your normal "go to," or to be adventurous and
try a new cannabis product.
As we build our retail teams, we are looking for talented
individuals who have the drive to excel in the cannabis industry
and are willing to provide extraordinary customer service. Reverie
73 wants all staff to lead with respect and kindness. We are
striving to be known for our curated customer experience and
selection of quality products. Our knowledgeable staff will take
pride in their work and put the needs of our customers first.
Reverie 73 is committed to providing the highest quality service
in a safe, welcoming, and engaging environment that fosters mutual
respect, responsible use, and support to our community.
Equal opportunity employer
Reverie 73 LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Reverie 73 LLC, Arlington , Dispensary Associate, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!