Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for a Human Resources Business
Partner to join their safety conscious team! This role
oversees the development and execution of business specific people
initiatives that align and support overall business strategy. This
role focuses on working with the business leaders to promote a
culture of positive employee relations and employee engagement.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Federal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk and
ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Consults with line management, providing HR expertise including
- Increase leadership capability through coaching, development
planning and facilitation;
- Building trusting relationships throughout the company by
spending time in the field and getting to know the critical
challenges to growing the business first hand;
- Coach, counsel and train all managers and employees company
policies/procedures, organizational development training programs,
career development, employee relations, labor relations, and all
other training programs;
- Strategically collaborate with business leaders and deploy
programs to understand and improve employee engagement, employee
retention and turnover reduction; (including updating of policies
- Facilitate annual performance management, employee development,
and compensation review practices; (life cycle, competency based
- Manages and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts
effective thorough and objective investigations.
What does it take to work for Clean
- Willing to travel away from home up to 30%+;
- 5+ years' experience in the human resources field;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred or 2 years
experience in lieu of degree required;
- Ability to bridge cross functional boundaries within an
- Ability to make decisions in an adverse situation;
- Conflict resolution ability to support team development;
- Effective communication skills;
- Attention to detail, problem solving, effective communication
- Presentation/public speaking skills;
- Project management experience.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career
opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Arlington , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!