Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce.
Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food
and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're
an industry changer - we created the first and only fully
autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving
towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and
leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have
theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and
resources of a proven organization.
In This Role:
- Collaborate with Lead and cross-functional teams to help
identify opportunities for continuous improvements for TA business
operations; focused on improving candidate and recruiter user
experiences through standardization, automation, and
- Be or become subject matter expert for TA systems, supporting
systems and resources while creating new processes and adjusting
existing processes, for meaningful efficiencies and clarity of
- Partner with lead to build process maps and assessment of
current workflow focused on efficiency and a supreme level of
recruiter plus stakeholder experience.
- Build a comprehensive process map for each step in the process
and to help us make informed decision making around systems and
- Partner and help train recruiters on day-to-day process,
procedures, upcoming enhancements that are impacted by systems &
process updates, recruitment marketing, talent management and other
cross functional groups changes.
- Collaborate with Vendor Management in Talent Acquisition
operations including but not limited to Recruitment Process
Outsourcing (RPOs), Background Check Suppliers, External Workforce
/ Contingent Talent supplier.
- Support operational excellence by continuously evolving end to
end recruitment delivery model including people, process and
- Continue to partner with lead on, ongoing key Talent
Acquisition operational initiatives to challenges to TA team on
continuous improvement efforts.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience required.
- 3+ years' experience in talent acquisition/recruiting, human
resources and project management.
- Experience with training team members process and procedures
- Expertise in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Human Capital
Management (HCM) platforms, and Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) tools; we use Workday and ADP.
- Experience translating business challenges and questions into
data-driven recruiting solutions.
- Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic and
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.by
Keywords: Symbotic, Arlington , Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!