Posted on: November 19, 2022
Position Summary: Provides primary support for clients with
addictions and mental illnesses symptoms
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing assessment of clients' symptoms and response to
treatment. Make appropriate changes to treatment plan to ensure
immediate interventions are provided in response to changes in
- Provide direct clinical services including individual
supportive therapy to clients on an individual, group, and family
basis in the office and in community settings through psychosocial
treatment model with client determined goals.
- Provide service coordination (case management) for an assigned
group of clients including coordinating and monitoring the
activities of the individual treatment teams.
- Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing,
implementing, evaluating and revising overall treatment goals and
plans in collaboration with the client and the ITT
- Educate and support clients' families and advocate for clients'
rights and preferences
- Conduct holistic and comprehensive assessments along with other
- Act as liaison and consult with community agencies and families
to maintain coordination in the treatment process
- Provide transportation to clients
- With other team members, participate in on-call rotation for
crisis intervention/support 7 days/wk, 24hrs/day.
- Document client progress to maintain a permanent record of
client activity according to established methods and
- Occasional interstate travel
- Other related duties as assigned
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Problem solving skills on both strategic and functional
- Commitment to company values
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is often required to walk, sit, drive a vehicle, use hands
to type, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, bend,
walk up and down stairs, talk, hear, and see.
- Work Environment: Most work is performed outside of the office
- Master's degree in relevant field required
- Post secondary school education and training is required,
including internships and other supervised practical experiences in
a clinical or rehabilitation setting with persons with severe and
persistent mental illness and addictions disorders
- Must be licensed or certified to work in the field, abide by a
code of ethical and practice standards and be committed to a
process of lifetime knowledge and skills development.
- Must have skills and competencies to establish supportive
trusting relationships with persons with severe and persistent
mental illnesses as well as family and other members or the
- Must have valid driver's license, dependable automobile and a
clean drivers record
- Previous experience working with clients with addictions and
mental illnesses symptoms
Keywords: Ellenhorn, Arlington , PACT Clinician, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!