PACT Clinician / Expressive Arts Therapist
Company: Ellenhorn LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Position Summary: Incorporates a multimodal approach including,
writing, drama, dance, movement, painting and/or music elements
into the overall Roadmap To Recovery Plan utilized by PACT Team
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide service coordination(case management) for an assigned
group of client including coordinating and monitoring the
activities of the individual treatment teams (ITT).
- Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing,
implementing, evaluating and revising overall treatment goals and
plans in collaboration with the client and the ITT
- Provide individual supportive expressive arts therapy and
symptom management, ensuring immediate changes are made in the
treatment paln as clients' needs change
- Educate and support clients' families and advocate for clients'
rights and preferences
- Conduct holistic and comprehensive assessment along with other
- Act as liaison and consult with community agencies and families
to maintain coordination in the treatment process
- With other team members, participate in on-call rotation for
crisis intervention/support 7days/wk, 24hrs/day.
- Document cl progress to maintain a permanent record of cl
activity according to established methods and procedures.
- Provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services, with
some interventions directed or performed by staff with or without
specialty training and skills (ie voc specialists, residential
- Take the lead role in providing case management and expressive
- Occasional interstate travel
- Other related duties as assigned
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Problem solving skills on both strategic and functional
- Commitment to company values
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
Keywords: Ellenhorn LLC, Arlington , PACT Clinician / Expressive Arts Therapist, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!