PACT Clinician / Addictions Specialist
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Position Summary: Provides clinical treatment and family support
for clients with addictions and mental illness symptoms.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing assessment of clients' symptoms and response to
treatment. Make appropriate changes to the treatment plan to ensure
immediate interventions are provided in response to changes in
- Provide direct clinical services to clients on an individual,
group, and family basis in the office and in community settings
through psychosocial treatment model with client determined
- Educate and support clients' families and advocate for clients'
rights and preferences
- Conduct holistic and comprehensive assessments along with other
- Act as liaison and consult with community agencies and families
to maintain coordination in the treatment process
- Document client progress to maintain a permanent record of
client activity according to established methods and
- Provide service coordination (case management) for an assigned
group of clients including coordinating and monitoring the
activities of the individual treatment teams (ITT).
- Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing,
implementing, evaluating and revising overall treatment goals and
plans in collaboration with the client and the ITT
- With other team members, participate in on-call rotation for
crisis intervention/support 7days/wk, 24hrs/day.
- Occasional interstate travel
- Other related duties as assigned
Keywords: Ellenhorn, Arlington , PACT Clinician / Addictions Specialist, Other , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!