Direct Sales Representative Multi Family
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Position Overview:Looking for a job where every day brings
something new? Like meeting people? Making uncapped commission?
Want to be in charge of your own destiny? Then you need to consider
a career in sales!Astound Broadband is looking for ambitious,
energetic, and self-motivated super stars for our outside sales
positions to work as an MDU building representative managing
relationships with leasing and property and managers - and selling
residential services in a designated territory. We offer a
competitive benefits package and an uncapped compensation plan.We
will get you up to speed!We're Proud to Offer an Astounding
Benefits Package Including:
- Rewards: Competitive compensation plan, paid training and a
- Entertainment: Free internet/video/phone service if you reside
in an Astound serviceable area
- Retirement: 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Transportation: Mileage reimbursement program
- Family: Paid parental leave and insurance benefits
- Professional Development: Paid training & tuition reimbursement
program, peer mentoring and regular group huddles
- Leisure and Fun: Employee discount program
- Live YOUR Life: Generous paid time off plans
- Impact: Established, yet growing, organization where you can
make a real impact!The primary position responsibilities will
include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve a monthly sales quota for maintaining and growing
business in assigned territories in the residential MDU
(Multi-Dwelling Unit) market.
- Utilize outbound calling, onsite visits, establish new and
cultivate existing relationships with property and leasing
managers, distribute marketing materials, and participate in onsite
sales events to drive MDU sales.
- Make both in-onsite, and telephone presentations to residential
customers for Internet, Video, and Telephone services and
- Utilize retention, Up-sell, and new acquisition sales planning
- Attend mandatory sales meetings; report sales statistics
accurately and promptly to management.
- Assist in resolving customer issues.
- Training and mentoring is available to the right person with
the right attitude to succeed.Our Astounding candidate will
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be professional.
- Previous direct selling experience is preferred.
- Sales or Marketing background in the telecommunications
- Excellent communication, organizational, relationship building,
presentation and influence skills are essential.
- Strong team orientation, customer service-minded, and
flexibility are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and a
reliable personal vehicle for getting to and from assigned
- Bi-lingual a plus.Required Education and/or
- High School Diploma or equivalent is a must.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Travel in the greater Boston area and reliable transportation
requiredIs this the career opportunity youve been searching for?
Yes? Then let us know about you apply now!Our Mission Statement:*
Take care of our customers* Take care of each other* Do what we say
we are going to do* Have funDiverse Workforce / EEO:Astound
Broadband is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace,
support, and thrive on each others differences to maximize the
experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Arlington , Direct Sales Representative Multi Family, Sales , Arlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!